Committed to identifying key strategies within the emerging markets that will stimulate growth and profit, our aim at BRIC Group is to maximise the upside of every opportunity, by taking advantage of market conditions whilst balancing the downside in a structured manner.
- Vast amounts of human capital are invested in performing due diligence in designated countries
- Localised regions are then inspected area by area
- Real estate is evaluated based on current local market conditions which are used to calculate the end sales price
- Planning permissions are sought and/or confirmed with local government authorities
- Exit strategies are established based on local demand and international resources
- The real estate purchase is negotiated and legalised
- Investors are invited to take advantage of the opportunity at the earliest possible stages of development
- We only introduce investments to clients that have proven to generate better than average returns through the companies own investment experience.
- Our continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this standard.
BRIC Group monitors every developer that works with the company in any capacity, and full due diligence is a pre-requisite on any project offered. As we invest with our own money, the risk reward scenarios are critical to both ourself and our clients.
The U.S Govt. has announced that it is expanding eligibility for its Home Affordable Modification Program, known as HAMP, to borrowers with higher debt loads and tripling the incentives it pays banks that reduce principal on loans.
It also said that it would offer incentives to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in order to reduce principal on loans. Previously, the government had only offered incentives to private lenders and banks. The program has also been extended until December 2013